HISTPHD-L Archives

January 2015

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Nicole A Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicole A Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2015 21:30:09 +0000
Important Dates for Advancement to Candidacy

Students who have met all the requirements for advancement to candidacy and wish to advance for spring 2015 semester must have all paperwork submitted to the office of Graduate Academic Affairs by Monday, May 4, 2015.

If a student has met the requirements for advancement for summer 2015 and enrolls in dissertation credits (999), the paperwork must be submitted to the office of Graduate Academic Affairs by Friday, May 8, 2015.

If advancing for the Fall 2015 term, the date will fall sometime in Summer. If you plan on advancing to being Dissertation credits in Fall 2015, please let me know so I can review your record and make sure everything is in place. --NR