HISTPHD-L Archives

August 2010

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

Sender:
HISTPHD-L <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Sharon Bloomquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Aug 2010 07:58:03 -0400
Dear PhD Students,

I am writing because I will be leaving the Department to assume a
full-time position in the College of Science.  I have gotten to know
many of you personally and each of you has taught me something positive
that I will take with me.   I will still be on campus so please feel
free to stop by my new office in David King Hall (3rd floor) or shoot me
an email.  I still get an hour lunch.  I will begin my new job this
Wednesday, August 25.  If you have any last minute requests, please let
me know today or tomorrow.  If you need anything after Tuesday, please
email Dr. Cynthia Kierner, your new Graduate Director.  Good luck to
everyone.

Again I will miss you all and have enjoyed working with you all for the
past 8 years!! Stop in to say bye!!

Sincerely,
Sharon

--