HISTPHD-L Archives

February 2016

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Cynthia A Kierner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cynthia A Kierner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2016 00:39:12 +0000

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Boundaries, Transcending" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: February 2, 2016 at 7:38:18 PM EST
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: NEH Summer Seminar Opportunity for Faculty and Advanced Graduate Students

I am writing to bring to your attention a NEH Summer Seminar that your advanced students and faculty might be interested in. It is entitled Transcending Boundaries: The Ottoman Empire, Europe and the Mediterranean World, 1500-1800 and will take place in Washington DC June 20-July 15, 2016.

We hope that you will kindly circulate the attached announcement.

Thank you,

Penny Shissler

--

"Transcending Boundaries: The Ottoman Empire, Europe and the Mediterranean "

National Endowment for the Humanities Summer Seminar for College and University Faculty

Director: Bet?l Ba?aran, Associate Professor of Religious Studies, St. Mary's College of Maryland

Phone: 240-895-2026

Project Assistant: Penny Shissler

Phone:  240-895-2159  Fax: 240-895-2188

Website:  http://grants.smcm.edu/neh-summer-seminar-2016

Information: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

 [https://smcm.smugmug.com/Marketing-Collateral-Logos/Logos/i-frDrdZ5/1/O/SMC_logo_tag_281-horiz2.jpg]

[http://www.neh.gov/files/neh_50_logo_2color.jpg]