HISTPHD-L Archives

February 2014

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

Sender:
HISTPHD-L <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Nicole A Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 2014 21:10:00 +0000
University Dissertation & Thesis Services (UDTS), the Division of Instructional Technology (DoIT), and University Libraries are pleased to offer our Three-Part Workshops during the Spring 2014 semester. Each session consists of the following components:

Process: UDTS Coordinator Sally Evans will walk you through the procedures you must complete in order to graduate on time.

Template: A member of DoIT will introduce you to our Interactive Template, and will explain how you can use it in order to make your formatting easier.

Zotero: A member of University Libraries will give an overview of the free citation management system Zotero.

You can sign up for each component individually.

Dates and times are as follows:

Thursday, February 27

Johnson Center, room 311B
1:00pm - 1:30 pm: Process
1:45pm - 2:45 pm: Template
3:00pm - 3:30 pm: Zotero

Tuesday, March 4

Johnson Center, room 311B
9:00am - 9:30 am: Process
9:45am - 10:45 am: Template
11:00am - 11:30 am: Zotero

Thursday, March Mar 27

Johnson Center, room 311B
1:00pm - 1:30 pm: Process
1:45pm - 2:45 pm: Template
3:00pm - 3:30pm: Zotero

Friday, April 11

Johnson Center, room 311B
9:00am - 9:30 am: Process
9:45am - 10:45 am: Template
11:00am - 11:30 am: Zotero

Monday, Apr 21

Johnson Center, room 311B
9:00am - 9:30 am: Process
9:45am - 10:45 am: Template
11:00am - 11:30 am: Zotero

To sign up for any of these sessions, please visit this site:

https://ittraining.gmu.edu/workshops.cfm

There, please choose the session(s) that work best for you.

If you have any problems signing up, please email our colleagues in DoIT at the following address:

They will be able to assist you.

We look forward to working with you!

Thank you,

Sally

Sally R. Evans
Coordinator
University Dissertation & Thesis Services
George Mason University
Fenwick Library, Room C203
Web: http://thesis.gmu.edu
Phone: 703-993-2222
Office Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.