HISTPHD-L Archives

October 2016

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2016 14:25:55 +0000
From:
Cynthia A Kierner <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
HISTPHD-L <[log in to unmask]>
Hello, everyone.

This semester, as usual, we have allocated two colloquium meetings for the presentation of dissertation prospectuses. I've heard anecdotally that there will be MANY prospectuses to be presented this semester-so, we will also use part of the previous (i.e., 7 November) meeting for prospectuses if two days are insufficient to accommodate all presenters.
For now at least, if you are ready to present, your options are as follows:
 Monday 21 November (Merton Hall 1203)
Monday 5 December (Merton Hall, 1203)
 Please email me to let me know your preference. Dates will be assigned on a first come, first served basis.
 Before committing to presenting your prospectus, please consult your dissertation director to verify your readiness.
ALL committee members must have approved your prospectus before you may present it.
 Best,
Cindy

Cynthia A. Kierner
Professor of History