HISTPHD-L Archives

April 2020

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Emily M Gibson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Emily M Gibson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 2020 14:51:12 +0000
Good Morning!

Please see the information and link below regarding enrolling in courses that allow you to adjust the number of credits you take when enrolling in PatriotWeb (most often done with internship, thesis and dissertation course sections).

Thank you,
Emily

[https://www2.gmu.edu/sites/all/modules/features/feature_core_theme/templates/resources/images/mason-logo-green.png]

Emily Gibson | Graduate Coordinator
History and Art History | College of Humanities and Social Sciences
4400 University Drive, MS 3G1 | Robinson Hall B, Room B354  | Fairfax, VA 22030