HISTPHD-L Archives

August 2011

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

Sender:
HISTPHD-L <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Rana FitzGerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2011 12:15:52 -0400

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Updated Website
Date: 	Fri, 19 Aug 2011 11:26:54 -0400
From: 	Susan Turriziani <[log in to unmask]>
To: 	[log in to unmask]

If you could please share the following message on your graduate students' listserv, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Sally

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In our ongoing efforts to provide the best and most up-to-date information and resources for GMU's graduate students, University Dissertation&  Thesis Services has recently completed the revision of our website, http://thesis.gmu.edu.

As always, we strive to make sure we are assisting  Mason students, and making their experience with UDTS positive and stress-free.

Please check out our updated website, and please let us know if you have any questions or need any further information. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Thank you,

Sally

Sally R. Evans
Coordinator
University Dissertation and Thesis Services
George Mason University
Fenwick Library, Room C203
Web: http://thesis.gmu.edu
Phone: 703-993-2222
Office Hrs. Mon - Fri 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (by appointment only)