HISTPHD-L Archives

October 2021

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Emily M Gibson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Emily M Gibson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Oct 2021 18:16:51 +0000
From: Dr Nicholas Pappas <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2021 2:03 PM
Subject: ATINER's 2022 History Conference in Athens, Greece

Dear Colleague:

I would like to bring to your attention the organization of the 20th Annual International Conference on History & Archaeology: From Ancient to Modern, 30-31 May 2022, Athens, Greece. You are more than welcome to submit a proposal for presentation by 1 November 2021. As we did last year, we will accept both remote (online or pre-recorded) and onsite presentations. If you need more information, please let me know, and our administration will send it to you including the conference website and abstract submission form.

Academic members responsible for the conference:

  *   Dr. Steven Oberhelman, Professor of Classics, Holder of the George Sumey Jr Endowed Professorship of Liberal Arts, and Associate Dean, Texas A&M University, USA, Vice President of International Programs, ATINER and Editor of the Athens Journal of History
  *   Dr. Nicholas Pappas, Professor of History, Sam Houston University, USA
  *   Dr. David Philip Wick, Retired Professor of History, Gordon College, USA
  *   Dr. Jayoung Che, Visiting Professor, Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, South Korea
  *   Dr. Tatiana Tsakiropoulou-Summers, Associate Professor, The University of Alabama, USA

My best regards,
Nick

Dr Nicholas Pappas
Vice President of Academic & Membership, Athens Institute for Education and Research (ATINER)
Professor, Sam Houston University, USA.

This e-mail is strictly private and confidential and the contact (correspondence) details have been provided by the recipient of this email. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose or use the information contained within. If you have received it in error please return it to the sender via reply e-mail and delete any record of it from your system. The information contained within is not the opinion of the affiliated institutions of the sender of this email.

If you wish to unsubscribe from our newsletter, click here<http://secure-web.cisco.com/1TOVUSGLWXdYKttt29_sZqgMfH1H85cKfr7OnwfEQ6l4_MlZnsmrbGpG7-KbgmV01ZHUJe8myMi8CdejyJAwvRFd2MU0z17rghvn-1KKiOIU5fMfdV8a62nYBBW1PMZ1TpZW1OXQ28xV0KE3PrFZxoI1alOIMTh-rbvs_swbNiZ5UZGvGcCCnh9ClAu4s8tl7Q8J4w7UZfYwrZGO0Wdx-Wi8m0JOzz9kcwa8-nOjwzIOWG5Zp6_1nU7ErZR-PiBBEJc6JnqUzFT5ol_TbPV_5SPfD4cNtnHOzqAltc72QwFajNzZual75EoSEFTY4sbVE31_BRStsjHwVHP1MzPHAZcN1YFMOj7fmpovYYDzDk_P0QPjRIuLjBBhXNIdyZ2wXkqBFiDkPZyyjP6lww4z0aLZIn3wcdvhxI1A22or3uwmPYKFPAm6mTnbmiiCBeTHr/http%3A%2F%2Fr.call.atiner-conferences.com%2Fmk%2Fun%2Fv2%2FCqoU7eYrg0ty_WjG6-VbVghWa_XIqclay3qlliUfFpanzlSgSoAlYGM7Q9J_tzNCQOapQ1DYdqFnyVmOoKgOkyOB46qt6ZoFe8sk4xbsumaLF_CJC9MWLqrKW9Xj6DIT4vIGuHPn9vKqSYDSFYTMVXPgetWaxbBpsX9Y-I4wT_RtMpc4>