HISTPHD-L Archives

April 2021

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Emily M Gibson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Emily M Gibson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2021 14:46:36 +0000
From: Center for Humanities Research <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Center for Humanities Research <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, April 29, 2021 10:23 AM
Subject: CHR would like your feedback! Please help us measure our success and target areas for growth.

Dear Friends,

The Center for Humanities Research, chartered in September 2020, is looking for feedback as we wrap up our first academic year and refine our vision for fall 2021 and beyond.

We've put together a short (5 minute) "CHR Programs and Experience" survey and are relying on you to help us grow and improve.

Your responses to this completely anonymous survey will enable us to measure the impact of our programs, collect data points that may be of interest to funding agencies, and target areas for growth.

We'd be very grateful if you could fill it out. Click here to begin<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfjTogtwz_il6ndxRWXqR5CaphRgQtc6wIUXNuQBJ27HHYifQ/viewform>. Please skip any questions you feel uncomfortable answering.

Ideally, we'd have all responses as quickly as possible, before next week Friday, May 7.

If you have feedback for us that doesn't fit in the survey, please feel free to email us here at [log in to unmask] and/or set up a meeting. We'd love to hear your thoughts and ideas.

Thank you!

Best,
Catherine (Associate Director)

Center for Humanities Research