HISTPHD-L Archives

March 2014

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Cynthia A Kierner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cynthia A Kierner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2014 23:14:06 +0000
Hello, everyone.

It's the time of year when we recruit new students for the Ph.D. program. In part because of budgetary constraints, our list of scheduled activities is shorter this year, but I still need your help running these activities and making the prospective students feel welcome.

Please find attached our tentative schedule. For now at least, my greatest needs are volunteers to do the campus tour on Tuesday morning and also to provide transportation to and from airports and/or train or Metro station.

Let me know if you're willing to help. Thanks, in advance, for your consideration.

Best,

Cindy

Cynthia A. Kierner

Professor of History