HISTPHD-L Archives

August 2015

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Nicole A Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicole A Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Aug 2015 12:53:24 +0000

We are excited to have received many excellent submissions to the 9th annual Critiquing Culture Conference at George Mason University from graduate students in many programs including yours.  This year, we would like to feature more papers relevant to Cultural Studies on the following topics:
- Technology and Political Economy
- Media, Television, Film
- Historical Revisionism in Cultural Texts
- Queer Studies/Queer Identities in Cultural Texts
- Biopolitics
- Theory and Praxis of Critique/Critical Theory Now

The extended deadline for submissions from your department is August 15th.

Thank you for your time,
The Student Organizing Committee
Cultural Studies