HISTPHD-L Archives

December 2009

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

Sender:
HISTPHD-L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Dec 2009 14:17:07 -0500
From:
Sharon Bloomquist <[log in to unmask]>
Graduate Students:

To take a course with a Consortium University, such as American
University, please visit the Registrar's Consortium website at
http://registrar.gmu.edu/consortium/index.html.  The contact person in
the Registrar's Office is Louise Murray.  Her email is [log in to unmask]
She will provide the paperwork necessary for you to register for the
course below or any other Consortium course you wish to take. After
completing the paperwork, please return the form to me in the Graduate
Office.  Consortium Courses require approval of the Graduate Director of
your program as well as the Dean of Graduate Academic Affairs.

Good luck.

Sharon

--
Sharon Bloomquist