HISTPHD-L Archives

December 2009

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

Sender:
HISTPHD-L <[log in to unmask]>
From:
"Mack P. Holt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 2009 09:40:24 -0500
Dear History Graduate Students,

The faculty only found out this week that GMU's central
administration decided to change the way all students, faculty, and
staff access their Ptriotweb accounts, beginning this Sunday,
December 6. Starting December 6th, instead of logging into Patriot
Web with your G Number and six-digit PIN, you will log in using the
same user name and password as you do  to log in to your GMU email
account.

If you rarely use your GMU email account or have forgotten your
username and password, please visit http://strongpassword.gmu.edu for
more information and the link to obtain your credentials. Your
username is the part of your GMU email address that precedes the
"@gmu.edu." For example, my username is mholt. You will need your GMU
email username and password to use Patriot Web Self Service functions
such as registering or changing your registration for classes or
obtaining your final grades. If you need further help after you visit
< http://strongpassword.gmu.edu , please contact the ITU Support
Center at 3-8870 for assistance.

Don't ask me why GMU decided to do this a week before the end of the
semester, but I wanted you to know about this before becoming very
confused on Sunday should you try to check a wait-list or attempt to
register for a class.

Mack Holt
--
Mack P. Holt