HISTPHD-L Archives

August 2016

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Nicole A Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicole A Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2016 18:00:38 +0000
Hello,

The Loyola University Chicago History Graduate Student Conference will now take place at our Lake Shore Campus. As a reminder, the deadline for submissions is September 2nd. We would appreciate if you shared this information and the attached CFP with your graduate students.

Thank you for your assistance.  Please feel free to contact us with any questions.

Best,
Julia Lacher
Shannon Pimmel
Conference Co-Chairs