HISTPHD-L Archives

February 2016

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Randolph Scully <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Randolph Scully <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2016 19:39:42 +0000

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Jones, Jacob M" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: February 3, 2016 at 2:19:50 PM EST
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: Call for Papers

Good Afternoon,

I am writing on behalf of the Transatlantic History Student Organization at the University of Texas at Arlington.  I am happy to announce the call for papers for our 17th Annual International Graduate Student Conference on Transatlantic History.  The theme for this year's conference will be "The Red and Black Atlantic."  The conference will take place at the University of Texas at Arlington on October 20-22.  Deadline for paper submissions is April 1, 2016.

Please forward this CFP to all of your graduate students.  We invite paper and panel submissions that are historical, geographical, anthropological, literary, sociological, digital, and cartographic in nature that fall within the scope of this year's theme and transatlantic studies from both graduate students and young scholars.

Thank you,

Jacob Jones

Vice President

Transatlantic History Student Organization