HISTPHD-L Archives

January 2016

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Cynthia A Kierner <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cynthia A Kierner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Jan 2016 18:31:41 +0000

Cynthia A. Kierner

Professor of History

Director, Ph.D. Program in History

George Mason University

Fairfax, Virginia 22030

________________________________
From: Jonathan Lande <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2016 10:34 AM
To: Sara Ludin; [log in to unmask]>
Subject: Legal History Graduate Student Conference, Brown University, April 23, 2016

Hi,

I am writing on behalf of the Law & Humanities Graduate Study Group at Brown University to announce and call for paper proposals for the Legal History Graduate Student Conference hosted at Brown University on April 23, 2016. I attached a CFP, and here is the conference's website<http://jonathanlande.wix.com/history-conference> for further information. I hope you will be able to distribute the call for papers to appropriate mailing lists and to graduate students that would be interested in presenting papers and participating in a discussion about the law and its role in society in an encouraging and supportive environment.

Thank you.

Best,
Jonathan