HISTPHD-L Archives

May 2013

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Nicole A Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nicole A Roth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 May 2013 13:00:13 +0000

Hello, Ph.D. students,

If you met with any of the three candidates for the RRCHNM director position and would like to offer input to the committee, please do so today.  I think that most of you who are likely to do so have already had opportunity to submit input via the survey I sent earlier to folks at the center, but if not, just send an e-mail directly to me, and I will share with the committee.

Brian