HISTPHD-L Archives

January 2010

HISTPHD-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
"Steven A. Barnes" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 21 Jan 2010 13:59:40 -0500
OK.  We have a new room assigned.  All meetings of the colloquium this
semester will be in Research 1, Rm 161.

In addition, I can confirm two additional dates on the schedule.  We
will hear from one of our newest faculty members and the director of the
new Islamic studies center, Cemil Aydin, on March 15.  We will hear from
some of our history PhD graduates on March 29 on the transition from PhD
candidate to professional historian.  I am awaiting confirmation of one
last speaker on April 12 and will then send the entire schedule to you.

Steve