ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

January 2005

From:
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2005 13:19:58 -0500
Hauptman, please use join and use ECJ mailing list for future questions.

There are a variety of ways, but the easiest approach is to use the
functions printIndividual and readIndividual.  You provide the streams,
and you'll have to set the Individual's species after reading in.

Tutorial 3 also shows how to read and write populations to files.
        http://cs.gmu.edu/~eclab/projects/ecj/docs/tutorials/tutorial3/

Last I think there's some stuff in the mailing list archives about this
topic.

Sean