ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

March 2011

From:
Pawan Kumar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Apr 2011 01:21:46 +0530
i had to

import ec.util.ThreadPool;

to compile it.

 Best,
Pawan

----- Original Message ----
From: Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Wed, 30 March, 2011 8:54:29 PM
Subject: Re: By Master / slave problems, how to set up on how many threads to be
started at the slave side ?

Okay Nikola... I've added a thread pool to ECJ and have modified Slave.java so
that if you evaluate in non-"evolve" mode it'll do so multithreaded using the
evalthreads parameter.  I haven't tested this much so I'm relying on you (or
anyone else) to do so and let me know if you see anything amiss.  Feel free to
send me mail directly so as not to bother everyone on the list.

Sean