ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

June 2015

From:
Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 2015 13:03:55 -0400
1. I have completed migration of ECJ to github.  The repository proper is now available at

	http://github.com/eclab/ecj/

No further changes should be posted to Google Code, either in ECJ proper nor in the contrib directories.

Because of the changeover present I am the sole contributor and administrator on github for ecj and for its contrib directories.  If you are a contrib maintainer and would like access (of course), please contact me and I will get you set up.

2. I have posted a new version of ECJ (23).  Please someone verify that it works properly with the posted libraries.

	http://cs.gmu.edu/~eclab/projects/ecj/