ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

August 2006

From:
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2006 09:06:42 +0900
Hi Robert, we're not actively avoiding you!  :-)  I'm in Kyoto on
very limited bandwidth, and Liviu's working on his dissertation
(which he's defending in a few days).  Liviu's the man you want to
have look into this anyway -- he wrote the coevolution code and knows
it better than I do.  Give him a little while though!  :-)

Sean