ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

July 2013

From:
Bojan Janisch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jul 2013 11:56:14 +0200
Hi everyone,

is there a way to get the current best individual and its fitness?
In my project, each GPIndividual is a rule. The rule will be evaluated by running
and comparing the results with a goldstandard.
Now I want to check if my evaluated rule has a better fitness than all other created
rules in all generations. If yes write the rule out, otherwise do nothing.

I need only a method to compare the fitness and a way to get the current best of all
generations.

(With this I hope to get the best rule of my run)

I appreciate any help.

Thanks and greetings from Germany

Bojan