ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

June 2015

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 2015 16:53:11 -0400
From:
Before looking at your mutation-stdev-scale-to-range option, let me ask about the first one.  I think the only change you're making in FloatVectorSpecies is:

-        if (mtype == null) { }  // we're cool
+        if (mtype == null)
+            mutType = mutationType[index];

The question I have is: is this a problem for any of the OTHER per-gene parameter options in FloatVectorSpecies -- or in IntegerVectorSpecies, BitVectorSpecies, VectorSpecies, or GeneVectorSpecies?

Sean