ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

June 2006

From:
Hirsch Laurence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2006 13:35:59 +0100
I have been using subpopulations in ECJ 15 and it works very well.  I
have recently been trying to make a modification such that the
subpopulations have different fitness measures specified in the
parameter file.  Perhaps I have this wrong but it seems that when an
individual is transferred from one population it keeps its original
fitness measure whereas I would prefer if it would then adopt the
fitness measure of its new population.  Is there a recommended way to do
this?

Thanks,

Laurie Hirsch