ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

June 2006

From:
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2006 13:51:26 -0400
Mike, most of our work lately has been in either asynchronous island
models or (more commonly) in the master/slave evaluator, where we've
put most of our effort.  I'd be glad to look into it but I need a
minimal example that we can run here and test.

I will mention that if one of the nodes is stuck for some reason --
some large individual is taking forever to be processed, for example,
a synchronized island model will sit there waiting for it.

Sean