ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

June 2011

From:
Date:
Sun, 12 Jun 2011 15:22:48 -0400
Roberto, ECJ doesn't have the equivalent of a .fn file, but it *does*
have a few facilities that might be of use to you.
	1. ECJ can write out the expression in a syntax which, with a few
tweaks, compiles as C.  See section 5.2.8.1 of the ECJ Owner's Manual.
	2. The file ec/app/regression/convertToMathematica.lisp has a small
lisp file which can convert ECJ's symbolic regression individuals into
Mathematica expressions which are nicely graphed.

Sorry for the late response: I was away.

Sean