ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

December 2010

Sender:
From:
Sean Luke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Dec 2010 10:56:56 -0500
Calle, this is really mystifying me -- it works fine here on our
machines.  Could you run it like this:

java ec.Evolve -file c:\temp\tutorial4.params -p print-params=true

... and let me know what the output is.  It SOUNDS like you have a
parameter file which doesn't have any parameters in it: specifically,
ec.params.  Any chance you copied that incorrectly?  Moving parameter
files around is strongly discouraged btw, for various reasons.

Sean