ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

January 2008

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2008 10:19:36 -0500
Subject:
From:
Bradford Barr <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: ECJ Evolutionary Computation Toolkit <[log in to unmask]>
Hey list,

I have a question.

I created an integer ERC class using RegERC as a template (the one
that comes in the regression package), but when I use it my finesses,
and some of my params start to work funny.

I have quit-on-run-complete = true which means it should quit when it
finds a solution, but it doesn't. It reports in the stat file (I'm
using KozaStatistics and KozaFitness) that the best individual has an
adjusted fitness of 1.0 but it doesn't quit.

I was wondering if this has happened to anyone else and how I can fix
this problem.

Thanks in advance,
Brad