ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

August 2011

From:
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2011 15:45:55 -0400
On Aug 1, 2011, at 3:29 PM, Sean Luke wrote:

Hi Rinde.  ECJ's only core grammar-guided system is its GE package at
present.  Bob Orchard also did a CGP implementation which you can get
in the contrib folder or off the ECJ website.  Beyond that, you're
gonna be on your own.  I should mention that GE is far and away the
most popular such technique.

Sean