ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

January 2012

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2012 10:22:07 +0200
From:
George Papaioannou <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Warren,
Thanks for your fast reply! Maybe you 're right.
If I can use the standard Java functions is OK for me, in order to
populate the data in my classes.
Let me make the question in another way:
Where is the appropriate point (method) to put the loading of the data in?

Suppose we have a List of objects: The Object has the following
attributes Id (which is an unique identity integer number ),
TextField(which is a text field).
I want to put the Ids of the object list into the IntegerVectorIndividual.

So the next question is which method should I use in order to load them
into the Vector.

.... and my last question is about the evolve method. Can I use my
class' methods inside this function?

Thanks a lot for your help

George

As I mention before I'm novice in ECJ, so