ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

July 2013

From:
Bojan Janisch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2013 12:21:58 +0200
Hi Sean,

thanks for your fast response. Well, yeah I'd need the GPTree because I want to check if I can get a better result with optimizing a manually defined rule, rather than creating them from scratch and then optimizing. So I'd need to put the manually defined rules into my population of my GPIndividuum.

I've written an interpreter which creates a rule from a GPTree, but now I need it backwards and put the result into my population for optimization, so that even my automatically created rules are mixed with my manually written one.

Are there further things to do?

Greetings

Bojan