ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

December 2005

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 11:29:09 -0800
Subject:
From:
Peter Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: ECJ Evolutionary Computation Toolkit <[log in to unmask]>
1) How do I save the best-of-generation individual to a file each
generation (or every N generations)?  My individuals are too large to
print, and I'd like to do some other things with them after I evolve
them.

2) As mentioned, I'm coevolving Go players.  To see that I'm making
progress, I'd like to test the best-of-generation individual against
a random player and against a known good player every so many
generations.  Is there any easy way to do this?

FAQ pointers appreciated,

Peter Drake
Assistant Professor of Computer Science
Lewis & Clark College