ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

February 2008

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2008 11:58:52 -0500
From:
To: ECJ Evolutionary Computation Toolkit <[log in to unmask]>
David, take a look at ec/app/SimpleXYSeriesChartStatistics.java.  In
there, note that it calls addDataPoint every once in a while, passing
it the fitness it's computed after evaluation.

You can modify this in a straightforward fashion, by just gathering
the average fitness over the individuals in the populations rather
than gathering the best fitness.

Sean