ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

December 2007

From:
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2007 14:31:05 -0500
A double-check and I've verified that the current ECJ repository
version has correct fitness parameter declarations.  For tutorials 1,
2, and 3, the  params file should have the following line:

pop.subpop.0.species.fitness         = ec.simple.SimpleFitness

For tutorial 4, the file ec/gp/koza/koza.params should have the
following line:

pop.subpop.0.species.fitness = ec.gp.koza.KozaFitness

For good measure, here's a grep of all the params files in ECJ

pop.subpop.0.species.fitness =          ec.simple.SimpleFitness
./app/coevolve1/coevolve1.params

pop.subpop.0.species.fitness =          ec.simple.SimpleFitness
pop.subpop.1.species.fitness =          ec.simple.SimpleFitness
./app/coevolve2/coevolve2.params

pop.subpop.0.species.fitness =          ec.simple.SimpleFitness
./app/ecsuite/ecsuite.params

stat.child.0.y-axis-label = fitness
./app/gui/ant.params

pop.subpop.0.species.fitness =
ec.simple.SimpleFitness
./app/spatial/spatial.params

pop.subpop.0.species.fitness =          ec.simple.SimpleFitness
./app/sum/sum.params

pop.subpop.0.species.fitness    = ec.simple.SimpleFitness
./app/tutorial1/tutorial1.params

pop.subpop.0.species.fitness    = ec.simple.SimpleFitness
./app/tutorial2/tutorial2.params

pop.subpop.0.species.fitness =          ec.simple.SimpleFitness
./app/tutorial3/tutorial3.params

pop.subpop.0.species.fitness = ec.gp.koza.KozaFitness
pop.subpop.1.species.fitness = ec.gp.koza.KozaFitness
pop.subpop.2.species.fitness = ec.gp.koza.KozaFitness
./exchange/inter.params

pop.subpop.0.species.fitness = ec.gp.koza.KozaFitness
./gp/koza/koza.params

pop.subpop.0.species.fitness =
ec.multiobjective.spea2.SPEA2MultiObjectiveFitness
./multiobjective/spea2/spea2.params

pop.subpop.0.species.fitness    =
ec.simple.SimpleFitness
./pso/pso.params