ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

February 2008

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2008 00:03:30 +0100
From:
"Martin V." <[log in to unmask]>
Hello.

I am having trouble finding ideal individual with Los Altos trail.
Also the following warning appears at the beginning of the run:

"WARNING:
Ant trail file ended prematurely"

The command I use to run the ant problem is:

java ec.Evolve -file ant.params -p eval.problem.file=losaltos.trl -p
eval.problem.moves=600 -p seed.0=time

The output is:

Threads:  breed/1 eval/1
Seed: 352523842
Job: 0
Setting up
Processing GP Types
Processing GP Node Constraints
Processing GP Function Sets
Processing GP Tree Constraints
WARNING:
Ant trail file ended prematurely
Initializing Generation 0
Generation 1
Generation 2
Generation 3
Generation 4
Generation 5
Generation 6
Generation 7
Generation 8
Generation 9
Generation 10
Generation 11
Generation 12
Generation 13
Generation 14
Generation 15
Generation 16
Generation 17
Generation 18
Generation 19
Generation 20
Generation 21
Generation 22
Generation 23
Generation 24
Generation 25
Generation 26
Generation 27
Generation 28
Generation 29
Generation 30
Generation 31
Generation 32
Generation 33
Generation 34
Generation 35
Generation 36
Generation 37
Generation 38
Generation 39
Generation 40
Generation 41
Generation 42
Generation 43
Generation 44
Generation 45
Generation 46
Generation 47
Generation 48
Generation 49
Generation 50

I tried to run this about 20 times and always the same results and no
ideal individual found. :(

Anybody knows if this is the problem in losaltos.trl file or some
parameter is set incorrectly?

Thanks for help.

Regards,
Martin