ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

July 2014

From:
Eric 'Siggy' Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2014 11:23:08 -0400
The post-evaluation stage is only for running statistics.

Look in the evolve() method of your EvolutionState -- that has the
high-level loop.  You'll probably want to customize your Evaluator to add a
post-processing step, leaving the EvolutionState as is.

Siggy

--

Ph.D student in Computer Science
George Mason University