ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

August 2006

From:
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2006 18:28:36 -0400
Alberto, ECJ has many bloat control methods, but not the three in
that paper.  Liviu Panait may be able to help you with some code if
he has it floating around.   For other methods, see the ec/parsimony
package for some drop-in replacements to the TournamentSelection
operator which do a nice job; and also TarpeianStatistics, which does
the Tarpeian method of bloat control.

Sean