ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

January 2011

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2011 12:04:08 -0500
From:
Ian Barfield <[log in to unmask]>
Yeah I don't hold any grudge against China or anything. Gmail has
activity logs. It will show which ip address or country logged in
when. They showed China at the same minute the spam was sent. This
actually happened roughly a year ago to a friend of mine except it was
Japan. For all we know its just some proxy.