ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

July 2007

Sender:
From:
"Magrath, Shane" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2007 12:58:36 +0930
I've been gradually building up my skills with ECJ Genetic Programming
with some success. However, I wondering if there are some examples
available of how to use the ADF features of ECJ?
A tutorial would be outstanding - I'm even happy to write it once I get
competent in it :)

Thanks in advance

Shane Magrath

IMPORTANT: This email remains the property of the Australian Defence Organisation and is subject to the jurisdiction of section 70 of the CRIMES ACT 1914.  If you have received this email in error, you are requested to contact the sender and delete the email.