ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

April 2005

From:
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 21:17:56 -0400
The results should always be exactly the same for the same set of
parameters.  So for different results, you just change the parameters.
  If you want to change the random number seed to, say, 1234 , you can
do it by adding the parameter

        seed.0=1234

Alternatively you can set the seed to be based on the current wall
clock time and hence always different, with the string 'time', as in:

        seed.0=time

Sean