ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

December 2010

Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2010 22:59:47 +0800
Hi Sean,

By your revision and some additional debugging on other cooperative classes,
the code works as my intention now. I am very grateful for your help.

BTW,  what is your plan about the ECJ manual?
I found some tiny spelling and typewriting errors in GP related chapters. Do
you need a errata sheet for later update?

Wei