ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

December 2009

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 2009 13:52:46 +0100
From:
To: ECJ Evolutionary Computation Toolkit <[log in to unmask]>
It's good to see you got it working.  Sorry I couldn't respond in time
-- I'm presently in Rome this semester and my turnaround is much
slower than normal.

I used to have a variant of Artificial Ant which did typed GP for a
demo example, but sadly I can't find it anywhere.  FWIW, if you search
the ECJ mailing list archives you'll also find a lot of examples and
discussion about strongly typed GP.

Sean