ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

February 2008

From:
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2008 18:15:45 -0500
Brad, can you construct and send me a minimal example, maybe two
islands, which typically exhibits the behavior, with a printout of
information when the problem occurs?

We've been putting a lot of effort into the distributed evaluator
lately (Alberto: warning!) and have changed a lot of stuff there, but
that should not have any effect on the island model code: however
I've not examined the island model code in a while and there may be
some bit rot somewhere.

Sean