ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

December 2016

From:
Enzo Fabbiani <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2016 11:11:46 -0300
Hi there, I'm facing some trouble when trying to initialize population.

My custom class BusProblemLine (which extends from Gene) implements reset
function.

In order to do that, some problem information is needed. This info is read
from files and loaded into atributes in the setup function in
GeneVectorSpecies and can be accessed from evaluate function in my problem
class.

How can I access to this information in BusProblemLine to initialize the
population (as well as mutate and crossover).

I've tried to read data in the reset function but it explodes for out of
memory. What is more, it gets initializing more times than the population
size, is this ok?

Regards,
Enzo