ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

June 2006

From:
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 10:45:05 -0400
If you're doing GP, out of memory errors will be common: GP
individuals bloat unless you use one of many techniques to keep them
under control.

In this case, you need to increase the heap size.  Here we increase
it to 500M:
	java -Xmx500M ec.Evolve ...

If you're doing something *other* than GP, sure, it could be a leak
of some sort; though ECJ hasn't historically had many leaks -- hash
table overfills etc ...