ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

December 2016

From:
Enzo Fabbiani <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2016 16:45:14 -0300
Here is my parameter file:

parent.0 = ../moosuite/moosuite.params
eval.problem = ec.app.BusStopRelocationProblem.BusStopRelocationProblem

generations = 10000
quit-on-run-complete = true

pop.subpop.0.size =                     50

pop.subpop.0.species = ec.vector.GeneVectorSpecies
pop.subpop.0.species.ind = ec.vector.GeneVectorIndividual
pop.subpop.0.species.gene = ec.app.BusStopRelocationProblem.BusProblemLine

pop.subpop.0.species.fitness.num-objectives = 2
pop.subpop.0.species.fitness.maximize = false

pop.subpop.0.species.genome-size = 7800
pop.subpop.0.species.crossover-type = one
pop.subpop.0.species.mutation-type = reset
pop.subpop.0.species.mutation-prob = 0.01

pop.subpop.0.species.pipe     = ec.vector.breed.VectorMutationPipeline
pop.subpop.0.species.pipe.likelihood         = 1.0
pop.subpop.0.species.pipe.source.0 = ec.vector.breed.VectorCrossoverPipeline
pop.subpop.0.species.pipe.source.0.likelihood = 0.75
pop.subpop.0.species.pipe.source.0.source.0 = ec.select.TournamentSelection
pop.subpop.0.species.pipe.source.0.source.1 = same
select.tournament.size = 2

seed.0 = time

Logging step by step state.population it seems to be null. However, this is
the code of my reset method (inside my BusProblemLine class with extends
from Gene):

setK(), getK() and addStop() are functions from the class and I believe is
nos important in the NPE.

public void reset(EvolutionState state, int thread) {
final GeneVectorSpecies species = (GeneVectorSpecies)
state.population.subpops[0].species;
DTMatrix[][] matrix = species.getMatrix();
Map<Integer, DTCoordinates> coordinates = species.getCoordinates();
Map<Integer, Integer> lines = species.getCorrelation();
for (Entry<Integer, Integer> entry : lines.entrySet()) {
int line = entry.getKey();
int posicion = entry.getValue();

this.line = line;
this.k = Parameters.getParameterInt("MaxQuantity");
Iterator<Integer> order = species.getorder().get(line).iterator();
while(order.hasNext()){
int aux = order.next();
if(matrix[posicion][aux] != null){
BusStop bps;
int down = 0;
int on = 0;
if (matrix[posicion][aux].getdown() > 0)
down = mt.nextInt(matrix[posicion][aux].getdown());
if (matrix[posicion][aux].geton() > 0)
on = mt.nextInt(matrix[posicion][aux].geton());
if(getK() >= (on - down)){
bps = new
BusStop(on,down,aux,coordinates.get(aux).getLatitud(),coordinates.get(aux).getLogitud(),0);
} else {
bps = new BusStop(getK() +
down,down,aux,coordinates.get(aux).getLatitud(),coordinates.get(aux).getLogitud(),0);
}
setK(getK()  + bps.getdown());
setK(getK()  - bps.geton());
addStop(bps);