ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

November 2011

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 22 Nov 2011 15:12:39 -0500
From:
You'll need to make three basic items:

- An Individual class of some sort
- A Species for the Individual
- Appropriate breeding pipelines

What I would do is subclass from GPIndividual and add in relevant parts from (say) IntegerVectorIndividual.  But you'll have to do a fair bit of rewriring.  This is not going to be easy for someone who's not a java expert, I'm afraid to say.  :-(  I'd try to whip one up for you but I have my hands full right now with family.  Anyone else?