ECJ-INTEREST-L Archives

July 2013

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 22 Jul 2013 17:34:14 +0200
From:
Bojan Janisch <[log in to unmask]>
Hey again,

I've found the problem. Like you warned earlier,
I got an infinite loop at my SimpleBreeder.

I've checked for fitness, which would (even if the best of
population has the worst fitness) never break out of the while(true) loop.

It could be that the standardized KozaFitness which I earlier used,
could break out of the loop, because it always had a fitness greater
than zero. That would explain why the problem occurred after I changed
the fitness.

Well thanks again for your help Sean.

Greetings

Bojan