CGE-L Archives

August 2011

CGE-L@LISTSERV.GMU.EDU

From:
Kevin D Stoy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin D Stoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2011 09:08:32 -0400
*This is our last reminder to submit your photos to us by 4pm
today.*

Thanks so much to all of you who have already mailed your photos
or stopped by the office to drop them off--it's been great fun
hearing your stories and seeing you on campus again!

On that note, during Welcome Week events this Monday or Tuesday
CGE could use your help. Email [log in to unmask] if you'd like to
volunteer to sit at the CGE study abroad table for the Welcome
Week Academic Fair. All we ask is you wear your CGE shirt and
bring your enthusiasm to meet and welcome new Mason students!

Here are the shift times:

MON 8/29
10:30am—12noon: __________________
12noon—1:30pm: __________________

Email Greg Seiler at [log in to unmask] if you can help out at our
Photo Contest Kickoff on Tuesday. The event starts at 7:30pm so
please arrive at 7pm to help us set up and get ready for the (FREE)
pizza!

Stay safe (and dry) this weekend.

Sincerely,

Kevin Stoy
Marketing Coordinator | Center for Global Education
Instructor | School of Management